The Rack™ is Ideal for Steel Buildings
- Reduces the need for expensive roof structural steel.
- Eliminates roof penetration which causes roof leaks.
- Decreases the quantity of units needed to distribute the conditioned air evenly throughout the space.
- Maintains consistent temperatures throughout the work environment eliminating the need for expensive discharge duct work.
- Lowers installation costs with gas and electrical piping.
- Saves utility expenses in both natural gas and electrical consumption.
- Case Studies prove The Rack™ is the best solution for Metal Buildings.
The Newly 2016 Renovated Rack
- Switching from Angle Iron to a Galvanized Tube Steel Frame led to lighter overall weight, elimination of wooden pallet, cheaper shipping costs and quicker installation.
- Adjustable Brackets on the back frame allows for The Rack to accommodate all styles of unit heaters, effortless installation and easier service entry.
- A completely redesigned Control Panel resulted in clear access to controls, straightforward wiring process and speedier service time.
- Our New Control Panel will ship straight up. Once on the jobsite the panel will hinge down for wiring, service and easy access.
- Our Control Panel has UL approved fittings, whips, switches, terminal block and housing.
The Rack™ Energy Rotation System – Guarantees ENERGY SAVINGS while maintaining consistent BUILDING TEMPERATURE.
- High Energy Savings
- Consistent Building Temperature
- Low Installation Cost
- No Loss of Valuable Floor Space
- Quiet Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Fresh Air Intake Option
In this economy – energy efficient, quality built, and affordable ventilation and air distribution products are critical to keeping building temperatures consistent and energy costs low.