The Newly Renovated Rack
- Switching from Angle Iron to a Galvanized Tube Steel Frame led to lighter overall weight, elimination of wooden pallet, cheaper shipping costs and quicker installation.
- Adjustable Brackets on the back frame allows for The Rack to accommodate all styles of unit heaters, effortless installation and easier service entry.
- A completely redesigned Control Panel resulted in clear access to controls, straightforward wiring process and speedier service time.
- Our New Control Panel will ship straight up. Once on the jobsite the panel will hinge down for wiring, service and easy access.
- Our Control Panel has UL approved fittings, whips, switches, terminal block and housing.
The Rack™ Energy Rotation System – Guarantees ENERGY SAVINGS while maintaining consistent BUILDING TEMPERATURE.
- High Energy Savings
- Consistent Building Temperature
- Low Installation Cost
- No Loss of Valuable Floor Space
- Quiet Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Fresh Air Intake Option
In this economy – energy efficient, quality built, and affordable ventilation and air distribution products are critical to keeping building temperatures consistent and energy costs low.