Is the Winter Cold Causing Problems Heating Your Building?
CASE STUDY: Duke Construction used Air Energy “The Rack” ER systems to increase tenant comfort level in the space and reduce energy costs.
Duke Construction wanted the design HVAC contractor to explore new ways to upgrade the low heating efficiencies of standard unit heaters and the constant moving of these heaters in their Type 2 spec buildings.
PROBLEM: On their Type 2 buildings, Duke had always used unit heaters in their spaces for heating. As a heating system, unit heaters were not only not economical to operate; they were not providing the comfort level required by their tenants for their employees.
SOLUTION: By putting The Rack™ ER systems in the corners, they eliminated any future need to move the systems regardless of how the building space was subdivided. Along with not moving the systems, they increased the comfort level in the space and reduced the energy costs to the tenants.
In this economy – energy efficient, quality built, and affordable ventilation and air distribution products are critical to keeping building temperatures consistent and energy costs low. Duke Construction knows about cost saving The Rack™ ER Units – and now you do too.
To learn more contact the Air Energy Systems sales office at (317) 290-8500 .
The Rack™ models are available in four sizes:
- ER-130-200 : 9,000 cfm – 200,000 btu/hr
- ER-230-400 : 18,000 cfm – 400,000 btu/hr
- ER-142-400 : 16,500 cfm – 400,000 btu/hr
- ER-242-800 : 33,000 cfm – 800,000 btu/hr
Download a copy of The Rack™ brochure.
Ideal for Metal Buildings – The Rack™…
- Reduces the need for expensive roof structural steel.
- Eliminates roof penetration which causes roof leaks.
- Decreases the quantity of units needed to distribute the conditioned air evenly throughout the space.
- Maintains consistent temperatures throughout the work environment eliminating the need for expensive discharge duct work.
- Lowers installation costs with gas and electrical piping.
- Saves utility expenses in both natural gas and electrical consumption.
- Case Studies prove The Rack™ is the best solution for Metal Buildings.
The Newly 2016 Renovated Rack
- Switching from Angle Iron to a Galvanized Tube Steel Frame led to lighter overall weight, elimination of wooden pallet, cheaper shipping costs and quicker installation.
- Adjustable Brackets on the back frame allows for The Rack to accommodate all styles of unit heaters, effortless installation and easier service entry.
- A completely redesigned Control Panel resulted in clear access to controls, straightforward wiring process and speedier service time.
- Our New Control Panel will ship straight up. Once on the jobsite the panel will hinge down for wiring, service and easy access.
- Our Control Panel has UL approved fittings, whips, switches, terminal block and housing.
The Rack™ Energy Rotation System – Guarantees ENERGY SAVINGS while maintaining consistent BUILDING TEMPERATURE.
- High Energy Savings
- Consistent Building Temperature
- Low Installation Cost
- No Loss of Valuable Floor Space
- Quiet Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Fresh Air Intake Option
In this economy – energy efficient, quality built, and affordable ventilation and air distribution products are critical to keeping building temperatures consistent and energy costs low.
To learn more visit AESRack.com, or contact the Air Energy Systems sales office at (317) 290-8500 or email contact form.