Metal Building Vendor? – You Need to Know About The Rack™ ER Unit
The Rack™ Ventilation and Air Distribution “ER Unit” guarantees ENERGY SAVINGS while maintaining consistent BUILDING TEMPERATURE’s.
Ideal for Metal Buildings The Rack™
- Reduces the need for expensive roof structural steel.
- Eliminates roof penetration which causes roof leaks.
- Decreases the quantity of units needed to distribute the conditioned air evenly throughout the space.
- Maintains consistent temperatures throughout the work environment eliminating the need for expensive discharge duct work.
- Lowers installation costs with gas and electrical piping.
- Saves utility expenses in both natural gas and electrical consumption.
- Case Studies prove The Rack™ is the best solution for Metal Buildings.
In this economy – energy efficient, quality built, affordable ventilation and air distribution products are critical to keeping building temperatures consistent and energy costs low. The Rack™ can be your ideal solution.
METAL BUILDING SOLUTION: The Rack™ models are available in four sizes:
ER-130-200 : 9,000 cfm – 200,000 btu/hr
ER-230-400 : 18,000 cfm – 400,000 btu/hr
ER-142-400 : 16,500 cfm – 400,000 btu/hr
ER-242-800 : 33,000 cfm – 800,000 btu/hr
Learn more about The Rack™ here, or Contact Air Energy Systems today at (317) 290-8500