Facility Not Warm Enough? Solution: The Rack™
Is your facility warm enough?
The Rack™ can meet your heating demands whether heating a 10,000 square foot steel building or a 600,000 sq ft multi-tenant structure. The Rack™ utilizes the industry’s most energy efficient heater and combines it with a ceiling hung air turn-over unit.
- High Energy Savings
- Consistent Building Temperature
- Low Installation Cost
- No Loss of Valuable Floor Space
- Quiet Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Fresh Air Intake Option
- ER-130-200 : 9,000 cfm – 200,000 btu/hr
- ER-230-400 : 18,000 cfm – 400,000 btu/hr
- ER-142-400 : 16,500 cfm – 400,000 btu/hr
- ER-242-800 : 33,000 cfm – 800,000 btu/hr
- 93% efficient…truly the first “GREEN HEATING SYSTEM”
- Offers ultimate flexibility for multi tenant buildings as square footage changes in size and usage
- Utility savings up to 40%…1 ER unit can replace multiple standard unit heaters – using the same flue vent piping… ideal for retro-fit projects
- De-stratifies heated ceiling air to floor level
- Utilizes any heat source: natural gas, steam or hot water or electric unit heaters
- Fresh outside air can be supplied through roof mounted intake hoods or side wall intake louvers or dampers
In this economy – energy efficient, quality built, and affordable ventilation and air distribution products are critical to keeping building temperatures consistent and energy costs low.