Facility Not Warm Enough? Solution: The Rack™
Is your facility warm enough?
The Rack™ Guarantees ENERGY SAVINGS while maintaining consistent BUILDING TEMPERATURE.
The Rack™ can meet your heating demands whether heating a 10,000 square foot steel building or a 600,000 sq ft multi-tenant structure. The Rack™ utilizes the industry’s most energy efficient heater and combines it with a ceiling hung air turn-over unit.
- High Energy Savings
- Consistent Building Temperature
- Low Installation Cost
- No Loss of Valuable Floor Space
- Quiet Operation
- Low Maintenance
- Fresh Air Intake Option
Basic RACK models are available in four sizes:
- ER-130-200 : 9,000 cfm – 200,000 btu/hr
- ER-230-400 : 18,000 cfm – 400,000 btu/hr
- ER-142-400 : 16,500 cfm – 400,000 btu/hr
- ER-242-800 : 33,000 cfm – 800,000 btu/hr
Additional features of The RACK Heating Energy Rotation Unit include:
- 93% efficient…truly the first “GREEN HEATING SYSTEM”
- Offers ultimate flexibility for multi tenant buildings as square footage changes in size and usage
- Utility savings up to 40%…1 ER unit can replace multiple standard unit heaters – using the same flue vent piping… ideal for retro-fit projects
- De-stratifies heated ceiling air to floor level
- Utilizes any heat source: natural gas, steam or hot water or electric unit heaters
- Fresh outside air can be supplied through roof mounted intake hoods or side wall intake louvers or dampers
In this economy – energy efficient, quality built, and affordable ventilation and air distribution products are critical to keeping building temperatures consistent and energy costs low.
To learn more visit AESRack.com, or contact our sales office at (317) 290-8500 or email contact form.